• Quizzing Central
  • Join the party!!
  • About
  • enthu boys

    9.10.10
     X  :
    "I cycle to most cities to __________. I stay with friends or with the local painter. For the _______, I have been travelling ticketless on trains. In the Pakistani visa form, there were three options - by air, train and by bus. I was planning to cycle, so I wrote bicycle on the form separately. I got the visa," he says.

    On reaching the border he was stopped by Indian guards.

    "But after hours of questioning, I was allowed to proceed by bike."

    In Pakistan, he stayed with Y, who similarly can be seen on all around the world. "


    Put funda.

    gfgfdgdfgdfg cracks it.
    X is Sudhir Kumar, the die hard-paint all over the body-cricket fan for whom sachin sponsors the tickets.  And  Y is the Pakistani white beard guy, Abdul Jalil who is seen during all pakistani matches across the world.

    2 comments:

    1. gfgfdgdfgdfg said...:

      x= Gautam , Die hard Sachin fan , which the broadcast camera crew never fails to snap
      y=Man in Green Abdul Jalil


      --prasanna
      http://ajaal2gujaal.blogspot.com/

    Post a Comment