• Quizzing Central
  • Join the party!!
  • About
  • All your base (courtesy vamsi)

    28.9.10
    Okhil Babu's letter to the _______________
    (early 1900s - Imagine a Bangla accent)

    "I am arrive........and my belly is too much swelling with jackfruit. I am therefore went to privy. Just I doing the nuisance that guard making........and I am running with 'lotah' in one hand and 'dhoti' in the next when I am fall over and expose all my shocking to man and female women on plateform.

    This too much bad, if I go to make dung that dam guard not wait ______ five minutes for him. I am therefore pray your honour to make big fine on that guard for public sake. Otherwise I am making big report to papers."

    Put funda.

    This letter to the Railways purportedly led to the introduction of toilets in Indian trains.

    0 comments:

    Post a Comment